- TRAVEL GEAR
- KJUS WORLD
MEN SNOWBANK JACKET
MEN SNOWBANK JACKET
Ski jacket with modern styling and bonded down chambers for absolute full weather protection. The melange look lends the Snowbank Jacket that certain extra in visual appeal.
- 2-way-stretch fabric
- Removable hood
- Chest pocket zipper
- Removable snow gaiter and stormhood in stretch fabric
- Bonded down chambers for total weather protection
- Fixation loops to connect jacket and pant
- YKK® AQUAGUARD® VISLON® water repellent zippers
Water Column:20000 mm
Breathability:20000 g/m² - 24 h
Material:Main shell: 90% Polyester, 10% Wool; Inserts: 100% Polyester
Lining:89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
Isolation:Body and upper arm: 85% Duck down, 15% Duck feathers, 600 cuin fill power; Side inserts: 100% Polyester (60 g PrimaLoft® ONE); Lower Sleeve: 100% Polyester (60 g FAST THERMO)
Size:46 - 58 regular fit
Maintenance advice for down jackets
To maintain the loft and heat retention ability of the down during washing and drying of down jackets, we recommend following this maintenance advice.
To wash you need:
- Down detergent or a detergent that is suitable for down
- A washing machine with 6 kg-washing capacity
- 4 clean (best new) tennis balls
Caution: Please do not use a normal detergent and do not use softener as these will damage the jackets.
- Always wash down jackets separate from other laundry and wash one by one only.
- Put 4 tennis balls with the down jacket into the washing machine, so the down will be kneaded well during washing.
- According to the grade of dirtiness, you can choose a wash temperature up to max. 40 °C.
- It is best to wash with an easy / soft washing program with a high water level and low movement.
Note: It’s important to wash with a program that includes spin drying.
- After rinsing and spin drying, repeat this rinse and spin dry process once more, to make sure all the residual detergent is washed out.
- Repeat the last spin-dry again, because down can soak up many times its own weight in water.
To dry you need:
- A Tumbler with a capacity of minimum 6 kg
- 4 clean tennis balls
Caution: Never hang the down jacket over a washing line for drying! Air drying and shaking of the jacket without a tumbler is not enough. The down will get lumpy. This down lumps can not be cleared up anymore, not even through washing and drying again. The down jacket will be subsequently damaged.
For drying of down jacket please pay special attention to the following advice:
- Always wash and dry down jackets separately from other laundry.
- Put 4 clean tennis balls into the tumbler, so the wet and sticking together down will be kneaded well during the drying process.
- Run the first drying process with the highest temperature (maximum 100 °C) and a length of 60 minutes.
- After that let the down jacket cool down for at least one hour, shaking the jacket occasionally.
- Run a second drying process with highest temperature (max. 100 °C) and a length of 60 minutes.
- After that let the down jacket cool down again for at least one hour, shaking occasionally.
- Subsequently examine the cold down jacket for residual humidity through kneading. Caution: the down jacket must be tested when cold. The jacket seems dry when warm even when the down filling may still be slightly wet.
- If needed, do another run of the drying and cooling process until the down jacket is thoroughly dry.
*This treatment advice is only for our washable down jackets. Please also see the washing label inside the jacket.